Our History

Askari Cement Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of Cement in Pakistan with its two plants located at Wah, District Rawalpindi (Punjab) and Nizampur, District Nowshera (KPK). It originated way back in 1921 and since then has gained the trust of millions of consumers.

ACL was incorporated in 1980 and started its operation in 1995 with the commissioning of F.L.S Plant of Denmark, having a capacity of 3,000 TPD. Later in 2005, the plant capacity was enhanced to 3500 TPD.

Nizampur Plant was a project of AWT. The plant was designed by M/s Tianjin Cement Design & Research institute, China and was supplied by M/s China Building Material Industrial Corporation (CBMC) and local Machinery was manufactured by Heavy Mechanical Complex (HMC) Taxila, Pakistan. The Project has been acquired by ACL prior to acquisition of the Company by FF Group. Two lines of the Plant, having capacity of 2000 TPD started production in 1997 and 2003. Capacity of each line was enhanced by 500 TPD in 2006.

Askari Cement, being the best quality cement is preferred for construction of mega projects like Dams, Bridges, Highways, Commercial and Industrial complexes and residential societies. Our product has been used in all the major projects in the northern half such as Warsak Dam, Tarbela Dam, Mangla Dam, Simly Dam, FWO, NLC and Ghazi Brotha Concrete Channel.

The Company is currently exporting its product to Afghanistan. In the past, it has also exported to India, South Africa and Sudan.