Mr. Rehan Laiq
Joined the Board on December 01, 2018. Besides being Director Finance Fauji Foundation he is on the Board of following entities:
- Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited
- Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited
- Mari Gas Company Limited
- Dharaki Power Holdings Limited
- Fauji Power Company Dahraki Limited
- Foundation Wind Energy I Limited
- Foundation Wind Energy II (Pvt) Limited
- Fauji Kabirwala Power Company Limited
- Askari Bank Limited
- Fauji Cement Company Limited
- Fauji Oil Terminal and Distribution Company Limited
- Fauji Akbar Portia Marine Terminal (Pvt ) Limited
- FFC Energy Limited
- Fauji Fresh n Freeze Limited
- FFBL Foods Limited
- Fauji Meat Limited
- FFBL Power Company Limited
- Fauji Foods Limited (FFL)
- Fauji Infraavest Foods Limited
- Fauji Electric Power Company
He is a qualified Chartered Accountant (FCA) with over 22 years of proven track record in developing business strategies, delivering results, developing organizational capability of infrastructure and acquisitions.
He started his career with Price Waterhouse Coopers in 1989, and held senior management positions in the fields of Finance Management with M/S Mobilink, M/S Schlumberger and OGDCL as Executive Director (Finance). He carries vast international experience of Financial Management at a senior level in his career with Schlumberger in multiple countries of Middle East, Asia, Russia and North America.
He brings with him diverse experience of Policy Compliance, Management Reporting, External and Internal Transformation (e.g Optimum Utilization of Resources for the business) and Analytical Business Support to ensure Profit Maximization.
He is Chairman of Audit and Finance Committee of ACL.